Just a few more days........my ACE personal trainer exam is just around the corner. I hate tests like this. I would rather change diapers then take a test like this!!! I have studied for so many months but the way they word the questions just make me question every single answer! I read way too much into it but then you have to in order to get the gist of the question. I'll just keep praying and keep studying........
I had an awesome night at work. Trained an awesomely motiavated woman who is on the path to good health....you know who you are and you motiavate me to give you my all! I am just loving what I am doing and feel like this is what I was meant to do....just hope that I can get more people to join the weight loss program to keep my program up and running!
The next few weeks are so busy with concerts, projects, preschool graduation and work.......not sure how i do all the things I do and stay SANE! Oh, that is right...my middle name is insanity! Well, atleast I have an excuse!
Still planning our trip out west....looking forward to the time with my amazing hubby and amazing girls...we need this time together! I need the time to get away and focus my time on my family! They are the priority in my life!
this is all for now!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment